Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

Willow Garden Poultry Palace

Well ... here is the door from the other day ... put to use. We built a poultry palace for the six little brown egg layers that are due to arrive sometime next week. We still have to shingle it, hinge the poultry door, and fence a yard (about 35' by 20').

The 'arch' in the roof is a feature to bring true beauty and funk shoiy (sp :-) to the structure ... and also because I forgot to calculate in the effect of a centre support in the roof ... hehehe

My pigs ... who adore me and insist on 'helping' with every project that I undertake ... approved.

I feel the same way about my pigs as they do about me ... NOT ... unless THEY are thiking about how good my chops will be after being smoked ... hehehe




NOW ... I just have to skulk around at dusk and see if I can find where Anne Frank roosts at night. I have looked. I think that she knows that I am looking and has gone into the floor boards again.

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

My God, you are a busy man!!! How the heck do you do it all?

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, when I die....I want to come back as one of your animals!