Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ram Shed

Well, we got the sheeting on the roof of the new ram shed ... although this picture was taken BEFORE that happened. I wanted a place to keep my 'big boys' where they can be away from the annoying 'little boys'. This shed is pretty solid, and should be a good place for 'the guys' to hang out.

My neighbour across the road, who used to be a roofer, is coming over on Saturday morning to help put up the shingles on this shed ... and on 'Kate's House'. Aren't neighbours great ... :-)

I think 'the boys' will be happy with their new space. They have, however, asked for a beer fridge ... and I'm not sure which corner of the shed to put it in ... hehehe

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Good Lord, do you ever REST?????

I wish I was getting 1/10 of the work done that you are!

See you in a couple weeks!

Sheepmom said...

Hey Bill,
How's about a BBQ grill out back for the boys,too.
Benita