Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Kitten Has a Name


Well ... I have had a few people ask what I decided to name the kitten that I thought was gone ... and then just showed up.

I had great suggestions from lots people who read my blog ... but the one that tickled my fancy ... and suited the little guy the best ... IMHO ... was 'Sir Prize'. Not sure who suggested it ... but ... THANK YOU!

Meet 'Sir' ... in a photo taken with my new camera ... at full 12X optical zoom ... :-)

He surely is cute isn't he! I think that I will spay his mother and then find a 'lady friend' for him as we need kittens born here ... and his off spring would be VERY cute. Kittens born here stick around, eat rats, and make 'peace' with the dogs.

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

now I want a kitten too!
will you stop with the new animals please???

;-)