Pages

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Camera Has Died ... but ... Pics Of My BFL Ewe Lamb Coming This Fall

Well ... my digital camera entered another dimension a few days ago. Seems to see everything VERY different from the way that I see it. So ... I had no pictures to post ... and who wants to read my blog without new pictures!!?

I have a new camera that I purchased today ... and in the mean time, you can look at pictures of Hetherington, the Bluefaced Leiceister ewe lamb coming here this fall with Kirkton. She is a DOLL!!

There is a chance that two more ewes and a ram may come as well ... but I will need to get a Provinsial Sales Tax rebate before that can happen. Seems that sales of sheep are too close to expenditures for sheep.

I WILL be adding ten ewes/ ewe lambs to my sales list after August 20th. That might just help. We will see.

If I could just have a guarantee that next year will NOT be the drought of last year!

hehehe

Anyway ... this is Hetherington ... as seen front, side, mid rib wool, and hind leg wool.

I'm going to like this girl, I think

1 comment:

bopeep said...

Bill, she is really pretty, and she has dainty ears too.