Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

For Nancy K ... and Dream ... ;-)

I hope that all of you who follow this blog do take a moment to check out my friend Nancy Krohn's blog. It is always fun ... great pictures ... and a daily comment from a lamb named Dream.

Today when I was out taking pictures with my new camera ... which has 12X zoom ... I managed to get some GREAT shots of Rosemary, a near perfect moorit HST ewe lamb. The picture made me think of Dream ... sooooo Nancy ... Rosemary says, "Can Dream come out and play?"

PS to anyone who lives anywhere near me ... this 12X optical zoom is AWESOME!! Close those blinds ... hehehe

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

Oh Bill, she's GORGEOUS!!! I WANT her! ;-) She would have lots of friends here in the Bluff Country...any word about the border opening up?????

Congrats on the new camera. I look forward to your blog every day.