Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Heavy Heart

Sorry to have not updated since I got home from Michigan. I had such a GREAT time. I must have handled, touched, talked about ... close to 100 Shetlands. I learned so much. It was a blast.

But now ... a dear friend is critically ill and it is not looking good for his recovery. I am amazed at how exhausted I am just at the thought of what this man and his family are dealing with. I have to keep busy ... or I just sit and sniffle ... which accomplishes nothing.

Pray my friends ... like you have never prayed before ... for a miraculous recovery ... or for a painless, peaceful and speedy passing.

Hugs.

Bill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your friend Bill ~ Lisa

shepherdchik said...

I will pray earnestly for good outcome of this crisis, or for merciful peace, if continued life is not in his divine plan. My prayers will be with you daily this weekend. Rebecca - Shepherds Hill Farm - Iowa