Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pigs ... We're Just Past the Half Way Point in Their Vacation at Willow Garden

Well, they are growing ... and boy are they smart!

This afternoon I was replentishing their 'mud hole' for them. One of them decided that she wanted more water in their bathing trough ... soooo ... she picked up the hose in her mouth, and put it in the trough!! I watched her do it ... and then she looked at me ... and I swear that she smiled.

Unbelievable ... hehehe

Donkey Oatey likes them, of course, because they are on the other side of the fence ... and he likes anything that is on the other side of a fence. Pretty cute to see them nose to nose, I wanna tell yah.

This pig is the small one, the Bosley Pig, for my neighbours.

My kids' pig sure loved the mud hole today, even if her sister wanted the water in the trough.

Pigs though, are just pigs!!! Every time one of them sits in a puddle, in this position, it just seems to force gas out ... and we have to listen to the bubbles in the puddle!


Pigs!! aren't they!?!?

hehehe

No comments: