Pages

Sunday, July 09, 2006

What A Surprise!

Princess Bageera, our barn cat, had a kitten ... in the Spring. When he was about a week old, she took him upstairs and hid him in the attic of the building that will someday become a gallery/wool house ... someday ... and perhaps. I have searched everywhere for the little guy, and had finally given up and assumed that he was dead.

Last night, while feeding my rams, I glanced up at the attic window and there was Princess watching me from above.

Then I looked up again ... and there was the kitten ... giving his Mom a big kiss! That is a TOTAL surprise as I had looked everywhere ... a few times ... and couldn't find a trace of him.

When I went up stairs to see him 'in the flesh', he was nowhere to be seen. I think that I have my work cut out for me if I am going to tame this guy ... but he needs to be neutered in a while as I don't want him to sire kittens out of his Mom!

Anyone interested in taming this guy for me ... come on over ... hehehe

No comments: