Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hammock Garden

Well, we are into the second week of the Summer Break from school ... and I thought I'd update you on some of the projects completed ... or in progress here at Willow Garden.

For my birthday in June, Gene bought me a hammock! I have always wanted one, but never had two trees in the right place.

As you can see, I have the right trees here ... :-)
I was also a drag to cut lawn around the trees, so I brought in some 'river rock' ... and got a few rocks from fence rows here on the farm ... and went to work.

This is the PERFECT time to be doing the planting that the rest of you did in May/June ... as EVERYTHING is 2/3 off!
I still have a couple more planters to plant ... BUT ... we are going to Toronto tomorrow to visit my son and daughter-in-law ... and on the way home on Thursday ... WE ARE GOING TO IKEA ... hehehe.

I KNOW I'll get more planters there, so I'm holding off on the rest that need planting.

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

How awesome! Enjoy ~ you deserve it!