Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Crew Today

Of course, I didn't move all of that dirt ... and plant all of those shrubs ... on my own! I had a crew!

Here we have Kate, my daughter ... who is also 'on staff' and responsible for cleaning the house every week or two ( I am NOT allowed to call her my cleaning lady ... so she is 'on staff')

Coming down the stairs and holding his already aching back is my partner Gene. What a trouper he was today. Sure hope he can get out of bed in the morning ... hehehe
And of course, there is always Matt ... "the kid across the road who allows me to do all of this". He really was not as sad as he looks in the picture ... well ... not all of the time anyway ... LOL
And then there was me ... pictured above ... IT IS SO ME ... hehehe. Of course, I had to run circles just to keep the others at the point where they could keep up. (hey ... if you are believing this part, let me know, as I have a real estate deal or two for us to discuss)

:-)

No comments: