Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good News ... and MORE Good News ... :-)

First the good news. My NEW TRUCK arrived today! This is only the second brand new vehicle I've ever purchased ... and the last one was 10 years ago.

I traded in my Ford F150, which I loved, for the smaller Ranger, with a small V6 (3.0L), and a five speed standard transmition ... with the expectation
of saving tons of money on gas. Well ... that is my 'excuse' and I'm sticking to it ... hehehe

And now the MORE good news. While cleaning out the glove box in my old truck ... I came across a long forgotten stash of $60 US ... hehehe

With the new truck and its way better gas mileage ... AND the huge stash of American cash that I found, all I can say to my friends across the border is ... "LOOK OUT, 'cause I'm a comin' this summer!"

Life is grand ... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wheels, you'd think maybe at your age the dealer would have recommended an automatic ;)

You always make me laugh and you know that's why I love ya

Bill Stearman said...

Hey Ann ... I LOOK GOOD in black ... and the 5 speed is just so that I can FEEL like it is an expensive 'sports vehicle'.

'Act my age'? ... not in THIS lifetime ... hehehe