Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Clean-up Ram

I thought that I might show you the ram lamb that I used for clean-up. This is Wind Water Sean O'Sullivan, a smirslet, flecket, katmoget ram lamb out of Willow Garden Magda Gabor and Woolly Clyde. I bought this ram from Shauna Grey, and this is her photograph. This ram has a very soft and evenly crimped fleece. His lambs could start to arrive sometime toward the end of next week. It looks like at least 12 of the 14 ewes that he could have bred, settled. I am expecting some interesting spots and patterns from this last group!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill, I found you through Nancy in MN. Wonderful lambing pictures you have! I love spinning Shetland -- I had a friend in Arizona when I lived there who raised them and I got my fleeces from them.