Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Willow Garden Thanksgiving Dinner

Yesterday, Pete and I went to my daughter and son-in-law's house for a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner. Chris and Kerri were there, and also Will, Anna and Jamie ... along with Chris and Kate's Mom, Betty ... and Tim's sister Bronwin, from Australia. It was a wonderful evening. Thank you to everyone!

This morning, Will's parents brough him and his Grandma out to the farm to visit with the animals. This young man really likes the farm!
'The Boys', Mark and Andrew stayed home last night as there was already a houseful at Kate and Tim's.

Tonight ... Pete and I are cooking them a Thanksgiving Dinner. Of course, they'll get to help by setting the table and with the last minute stuff. Above are the napkins that we will use. I think these napkins are pretty fitting for the 'family' that we are here at Willow Garden ... hehehe

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! So much to be thankful for.

Life is good ... :-)

1 comment:

Becky Utecht said...

I love those napkins! They're just the thing we need at my family's holiday dinners too. ;-)