Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

New (Returning) Sheep

Yesterday, I went to visit Maria Weber's flock. That is where Suds came from. I just happened to have a couple of large dog crates crammed into the back of my truck ... ;-) Here is what 'followed me home' ... hehehe
UnderTheSon Two Bars ... an awesome mioget ram, who threw a LOT of awesome moorit and mioget lambs at Maria's. He is a Heights Orion grandson. I like this guy a lot. His horns are closer than I'd like them to be, but as a two year old, they are still clearing. He has an awesome fleece with great lock structure, and some amazing genetics behind him. He will be for sale at $350.
WillowGarden Shallot ... a 2006 black ewe out of WillowGarden Joan Crawford and WillowGarden Cliff Carlisle. This ewe carries modified colour genetics and had a grey lamb and a mioget lamb at her side. This ewe will be retained and used in my Cormo X breeding program. I'm hoping that she'd help add modified colours to those amazing Cormo X fleeces.
WillowGarden Baltimore ... a mioget ewe lamb out of WillowGarden Shallot and WillowGarden Juice. This girl is a lighter mioget with awesome fleece. She will be retained for now.

No comments: