Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Cows

I don't have pictures yet, but I have bought three new cows. Two are 5 year olds ... Amber-Dawn Ramona and Amber-Dawn Razzle Dazzle. The third one is an older girl at 12, Seven Oaks HoneyBun. Interestingly, one of the cows I looked at is due to calf and is 19 years old and very healthy looking, so I am hoping for a few more calves out of HoneyBun.

Razzle Dazzle is a HoneyBun daughter out of Eliden Magic Man, and Ramona is a granddaughter out of the same bull. I expect that one or both may be for sale once they have calved and are ready for someone to milk.

Exciting times here. Life is good!

p.s. ... for those who didn't notice, I played around with the new blogspot edit features. Kind of fun, but the look is almost the same as it was. I just like the simplicity ... so much like me ... LOL

No comments: