Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

New Sheep Purchases

WillowGarden Hattie McDaniel, a 2004 moorit ewe out of my Iris and Cleome lines. As a yearling, she was judged 'Ewe Most Like the Original Imports' but Carole Dailley and Linda Doane.
Here is Hattie with a spotted gulmoget/katmoget yearling that I also bought from Sara Scholtes at Harmony Marsh Farm.
... and the three of them together
I fell in love with this emsket yearling, out of some of my older lines ... so she found her way into my truck ... :-)
This gul/kat is a doll and is what I need to breed AI to Hornblower next Fall ... hopefully.

Thank you Jamie and Sara ... for selling me these awesome sheep!

1 comment:

Juliann said...

So that's the ewe that won "Ewe most like the original import" award! I remember her baby photo in the NASSA News, I always wondered how she matured.
What a beautiful lady!
Nice group of new purchases. Every year I tell myself "no new sheep" but I keep thinking of a few new additions I just have to have. :)