Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

I Want This Ram Lamb!

This is a ram lamb born at Cathy Gallivan's Spring Water Farm in New Brunswick. He is out of WillowGarden Cherry Bomb (F3 /F4 Timothy, F3/F4 Greyling, F2 Glayva, F2 Hornblower) and WillowGarden Garnish (F3 /F4 Timothy, F3/F4 Greyling, F2 Glayva, F2 Hornblower). As you can see, this lamb was very much linebred on Great Plains Cherry and my two UK import rams, Hornblower and Glayva).

I sold Cherry Bomb when I was paring down the flock last Fall to avoid raising food for coyotes. Now ... I'm hoping that I can buy this ram back ... or at the least, lease him for a year. Look at that LACK of britch and the even-ness to his fleece ... :-)

2 comments:

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

He is definitely a looker! Wow.

Juliann said...

Nice! And moorit spotted on top of that!