Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A New Saint ... :-)

This is our Real Estate agent ... and our dear friend ... Carol Brough. Carol is responsible for us living here in 'The County'. Without her support, hard word, and friendship ... I'd never have found my job ... and we'd never have found our first property ... Willow Garden Bed and Breakfast.

Carol and her husband, Bob are here for every event that we have ... and supply the Porta-potti for our Open House. They are and have been 100% supportive! Always.

Today though, I nominate Carol for sainthood. Carol has offered to match my contribution to the Mother-to-Child HIV Prevention project.

Since Saint Carol Arthur is doing the same thing ... this means that for every sheep that I sell ... I will donate $25 to this program to save a baby ... but ... so will my two Saint Carols. Sooooo for every sheep that I sell ... that is $75 ... and that is a baby's life!


THANK YOU CAROL!

Oh ... and here is how to contact Carol ... with all of your real estate needs ... or just to thank her ... ;-)

carolbroughc21@hotmail.com

Toll Free 1-866-294-2100

No comments: