Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lambing Jugs

Earlier this week, I went to visit my friend, and fellow Shetland shepherd, Carol Arthur. Carol has just recently moved from Alberta to the Eastern Townships in Quebec. Since she has sold most of her sheep, she had a LOT of sheep equipment that she no longer needed and she offered it to me ... :-)

Above is one of the lambing jugs. There are enough panels for me to have 21 jugs like this one ... :-)

Carol bought these panels to use when she AIed her ewe flock back in 1999. This year, they will be used for MY AI ewes ... 8 years later. Pretty cool, eh!?!

There is a LOT more equipment. I'll post pictures of it in another post. I also have some VERY exciting news from Carol to share with you all ... but ... I'm going to make you wait to hear it ... hehehe

1 comment:

shepherdchik said...

Oh WOW! I am soooo jealous.