Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

55 Countries in Africa



I have discovered that the number of countries in Africa has changed frequently ... but the most recent, and largest number I have seen listed ... is 55. For each donation of $75 CA made to the Mother-to-Child HIV Prevention program, by me, or in my name one baby in Africa will have a chance at life. And for each baby saved ... I will post a link to information about one country in Africa, until links to all 55 have been published. I will do this in alphabetical order. You will hear me giggle with the joy of accomplishment all across the world ... once I post the information on Zimbabwe!

:-)

My goal for 2007 ... is to raise enough money through donations and sheep sales ... to pay for 55 babies in Africa, to have a chance at life through the Mother-to-Child HIV Prevention program. I will NOT stop until I have. And once I get to Zimbabwe ... if their is still time ... I'll start all over. It is the least that I can do for this pandemic that is devastating the women and children of Africa.

I have some exciting and generous support to mention on the weekend. Support from my friends is growing ... :-) But I'm going to keep you in suspense over that ... ;-)

No comments: