Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

And I Thought This Might Be Difficult ... :-)

 I was concerned about Ellerslie being alone and thus bleeting a lot.  No chance of that now!  She has a new best friend.  Norah doesn't seem to mind ... except when the lamb tries to nurse!
So now all I have to do is feed the lamb every six hours.  The 3 am feeding is a drag, but I am up checking sheep anyway as my first time, yearling ewes are due to start lambing.
Life is good ... and just makes me smile ... :-)
Woo Hoo !!
I think that the 'novelty is wearing off for poor Nora! 
But ... she is so patient ... :-)

5 comments:

Aagaard Farms said...

It's amazing how Mother Nature kind of works things out. Hope lambing continues to go well!

Heidi said...

Just too cute! What an adorable lamb and Norah is just so beautiful.

Unknown said...

The heart of Newfie esp.a Landseer is wonderful! I was loved by a Landseer for many years! Your lambie couldn't have asked for a better friend!

Shari said...

It is just amazing how loving Norah has become. She was so scared and timid when she was younger. We look forward to getting our Landseer Newfie this summer. Especially is she is as loving as Norah!

Bedroom Bear said...

First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this