Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rams and Two of My Dogs

My friend Danielle Gorel, was out to see lambs a bit a go and she took these picrures.  She posted them on Facebook, so I am assuming that I can share them here.  They are great shots!
 Here are my boys ... WillowGarden Ingersoll, Stetser Douglas (tucked behind so that he looks shorter than he is), Ugly Dogs Farm Panda (a big coloured Merino boy), Spring Water Friday (being camera shy), and WillowGarden Slice (sterile teaser ram).
Panda is one of the most laid back animals that I have ever met ... and that fleece!
 Norah is my Landseer Newfoundland Dog.  She had major hip problems, but loss of about 20 pounds seems to have helped.  Hmmm ... maybe I need to try that again ... :-)
Bonnie is one of three Maremma livestock guardian dogs ... and likely my favourite.  She does such an awesome job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill, I was just checking in to see how Bonnie and Clyde were making out. Happy to see Bonnie is well:)
Ours have been earning their keep, our sheep have been safe and sound while the neighbours lose stock regularily.
Cheers! Anita DeJong, Wiarton