Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lauren

 I'm SURE that I mentioned some time ago that I had gone with a friend to look at Suri Alpacas ... right?
 Well this lovely, smaller bay black Suri Alpaca is coming to Willow Garden soon.
 She will be bred before she comes, hopefully to a smaller light fawn boy.
 My broken wrist has thrown a 'wrench' into my plans though, as I seem to be more limited in terms of what I can do than I thought that I would.
 Hopefully, I'll find out tomorrow when the cast can come off ... and then bring Lauren home the weekend before that, as the pain should likely be less than it will be once the cast is off ... :-)
I'm excited about Lauren ... :-)

Life is good!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

She is beautiful!

Jody said...

Lauren is very pretty indeed. Suri blends beautifully with wool. I hope she will have another alpaca friend to keep her company.

Kate said...

I think she looks mean...just waiting to stomp on your daughter and grand-daughter! :( But then again I have had bad luck with members of the llama family havent I??

Spinners End Farm said...

What a beautiful color!

Danielle said...

Bill, she definitely needs a friend. She'll be lonely. ;-)