Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Permanent Cast

I finally got my permanent cast today.  Actually, it isn't permanent as in for ever, just for the next 4 weeks!

We can shower together and I can wash my hands almost normally when I come in from the barn.

Purple ... because I like it ... and because this month, March, is Epilepsy Awareness Month, and purple is the colour for epilepsy awareness ... :-)

OK, OK ... it is also because I was feeling pretty gay this morning and thought that the purple looked even gayer than the hot pink ... LOL

Life is good!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Having never felt "more" or "less" straight, I have no idea what you are talking about, but I'm glad you got a purty color! ;-)

Franna said...

I especially like the white trim. And purple is a Royalty color.
I hope you heal up quickly!
Franna

stephen rouse said...

LOL. Only you Bill! where's your burger king crown when you need it!

Aagaard Farms said...

Yes! Franna is right - purple is the colour of royalty! Your Highness????