Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ambrosia's Ewe Lambs

WillowGarden Ambrosia is a mioget katmoget Dailley Iris granddaughter.  She was bred to HarmonyMarsh DaVinci, a spotted, emsket, button scurred ram lamb with an awesome fleece.
Above is WillowGarden Crisp, a mioget katmoget with an awesomely even looking fleece.
 And this flashy little girl is WillowGarden Breezy.
Ambrosia is a wonderful Mom and has both lambs tucked under for breakfast.  Her fleece is a looser crimp than I have on many of my sheep ... but it is lustrous and buttery soft.

Both lambs will likely be for sale.  Actually, if anyone is interested, I'd sell all three of them (Mom and twin ewe lambs) now if someone wanted a great little starter flock!  

7 comments:

Cloverleaf Art and Fibre said...

Oh lovely! Keep the lamb pics coming Bill. I thoroughly enjoy the temptation.

Hopeful Farm said...

Beautiful little lambs Bill. It must be spring, Michele

Tanya said...

What a wonderful way to start the season!

Lore said...

Congrats.I can hardly wait until my lambs arrive.May I ask what the price for the trio would be? I really do not need anymore but ..I can always make room ;)

Bill Stearman said...

Lore,

I have made an offer to someone and they will let me know tomorrow if the deal is a go. If not, then I will be back to you ASAP.

Bill Stearman said...

Lore,

Email me. I think that they are available ... and the price is right! ... willow.garden@bell.net

Danielle said...

Omigosh! That Breezy is ADORABLE!