Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

The Rest of the 'Flock'

A while ago, I posted pictures of my six extension dominant ewes that I am breeding to a white Cormo ram this fall. I've also posted pictures of the three ewes that I bred to HarmonyMarsh DaVinci.

Below is the last of my 18 adult ewes, WillowGarden Grenadine ... out of WillowGarden Kazinga AI and V Creek Hummer. She was bred by V Creek Leo before he left for his new home.
I also have retained 8 wonderful ewe lambs for evaluation ...

Ameliasburgh ... emsket ... out of V Creek Leo and HarmonyMarsh Autumn

Aurora ... moorit gulmoget katmoget ... of Wintertime Red Velvet and WillowGarden Opal

Baltimore ... mioget ... out of WillowGarden Juice and WillowGarden Shallot

Bloomfield ... black gulmoget katmoget ... out of V Creek Leo and WillowGarden Snickertini
Collingwood ... black gulmoget katmoget ... out of Wintertime Red Velvet and HarmonyMarsh Lily

Kanata ... moorit gulmoget katmoget ... out of Wintertime Red Velvet and Spring Water Eve

Milford ... emsket ... out of V Creek Leo and HarmonyMarsh Willow

Ottawa ... black ... out of North Wind Holiday and WillowGarden Macaroon
These ... are two of my three guardian dogs ... Bonnie and Clyde ... doing their job?
And I could NOT resist posting a couple new pictures of Willow Garden Xavier. I am REALLY happy with this boy as he grows ... :-)


No comments: