Pages

Monday, March 01, 2010

Visiting Old Friends

Today I delivered three rams to a Shetland breeder in the Ottawa area. She owns three of the friends that I have had to part with as my flock has progressed. It was nice to see them in such a lovely and loving 'home'.

I didn't take my camera, so I'll post older pictures of the three of them.
Above is WillowGarden Doris Day. She was one of my 'Tisket gulmogets'. She was, and is quite a character ... :-)
This is Great Plains Mia. She is one of the beauties that I brought in from Carol Arthur's flock in Alberta.
And above and below is SheltrngPines Hebe. Hebe was one of my original imports delivered by Stephen and Bill through the horrendous traffic jams of Toronto due to the Pope's visit. That was the start of a wonderful friendship, and a wonderful love affair with Shetlands.
It was good to see these girls. Thank you for taking such good care of them Donna!

2 comments:

Ewenique Border Collies said...

Doris, Hebe and Mia
I miss them so much glad to hear they are well

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit Bill! Love the picture of Baby Doris.