Pages

Saturday, March 06, 2010

For Sale! - SOLD!! Woo Hoo ... :-)

Lambing will start later this month, and I am already planning ways to make room for lambs that I may want to help. This means that I will have tough decisions to make in terms of who stays! I have come up with three ewes that I am currently offering for sale.
WillowGarden Chocolatini (S28273), a 2008 moorit katmoget, born with a small krunet marking. She is out of SheltrgPines Irene and Underhill Thelonius Monk. I like this ewe a lot, but, for some reason she cycled last week and was bred by FirthofFifth Aman AI for late July lambs! I'd rather not deal with late summer lambs!
WillowGarden Geena Davis (not yet registered), a 2009 black katmoget ewe lamb out of WillowGarden Linyanti AI and WillowGarden Shake. I have retained a sister to this ewe, and have leased her dam to a neighbour, so still have access to her lambs.
WillowGarden Glenda Jackson (not yet registered), a 2009 white ewe lamb out of WillowGarden Macaroon and FirthofFifth Aman AI. She is a beautiful ewe, but ... I have retained her dam, her grand dam, and her sire.

1 comment:

Prairie Girl Studio said...

oh sigh ... one of my dreams is to have sheep some day ... some day ... for now i will just have to enjoy them here on your blog!
delighted to find you via my friend norah at 'the vine'
http://aagaardfarms.blogspot.com/2010/02/ten-thing-that-make-me-happy.html
happy spring to you and yours,
prairiegirl
ps. lovely grandchildren!