Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

New Ram # 4 ... WITH Horns ... :-)

I fell in love with this guy as soon as I saw these first two pictures! This little guy is coming from Cathy Doll at Windy Meadows farm in Michigan.
He is out of SheltrgPines Kristine (Underhil Thelonius Monk X SheltrgPines Catherine) and SheltrgPines Simon (Thelonius X SheltrgPines Hermione.
Both of the dams mentioned above are out of Underhill TS Eliot, so there are a LOT of tight genetics crammed into this dude!
I am hoping that he'll add more fine fleeced spotted lambs to my flock ... and ... he is FULLY horned, so I can continue with horned lines as well ... :-)
Oh ... did I mention that he has a pink nose ... hehehe?

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

WOW! He's gorgeous!!

Juliann said...

Oh my goodness, from that hind shot, I can see why you want him. Unusual spotting pattern, nice round caboose! And look at that nice little tail!