Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Back To ... New Rams Coming

I have convinced Meghan, of Wintertime Shetlands to sell me her prized, polled moorit gulmoget ram, Wintertime Red Velvet.

Red's genetics are MUCH sought after and I am thrilled to announce today, Canada Day, that he'll be taking out his Canadian citizenship this Fall!
He is a very pretty boy, with an AWESOME fleece. His first micron testing last Fall came in at ... AFD 21.7 ... SD 3.8 ... CV 17.7.
I am excited to see the ways that he can improve fleeces here at Willow Garden, when crossed on ewes sired by some of my other lower microning rams.
Thank you Meghan! He will have a great home in the old orchard paddock, right beside my house and back yard. He'll share the space with North Wind Holiday and FirthofFifth Aman ... and he WILL also be very much loved ... :-).



3 comments:

kkaci said...

Ooooooooooh ... :-D. Happy!

Juliann said...

Bill I am so happy to see you champion polled rams in Canada! You have no idea how exciting this is for me!
He's a gorgeous ram!

Michelle said...

You lucky DOG, you!