Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2009

More 'Juice' Babies!

Who would have thought that so many ewes would have been bred this early!! My ewes don't normally lamb until April, no matter when I put the rams in. This year, Juice bred 11 of them when I put him in with the flock for a week, before I started my breeding groups.

Here are the latest ...

Above is WillowGarden Jodie Foster. She is out of WillowGarden Tunisia (F3 Jamie, F3 Greyling, F1 Glayva).
This is WillowGarden Geena Davis, out of WillowGarden Chick Pea. Below is her un-named brother.
Below is WillowGarden Daniel Day Lewis. He is out of WillowGarden Grenadine.
Today or tomorrow should be about the last days for additional Juice babies.

One of my smaller breeding groups (V Creek Leo) from last Fall is down to just three ewes NOT bred by Juice!

No comments: