Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Two More New Rams

I have become obsessed with Enfield Greyling genetics! I have two F1 Greyling ewes, and last year bred with an F1 Greyling ram.


And ... I have just purchased two rams from Kathy Beleville that carry a lot of Greyling.Romyldale Firenze is F2 Greyling, F4 Greyling and F4 Holly. He also carries the polled gene.
This is Lugthart Jasper. He is F2 Greyling and F2 Holly.
These boys will come home in September ... with the other three that I have at Willow Garden South ... THANK YOU STEPHEN ... :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Really wonderful-looking fleeces on both those boys!

Franna said...

Okay, what is it you like so much about Greyling genetics? I have the opportunity to get an F1 Greyling/F2 Orion/F4 Holly ram, and maybe an F2 Greyling/F1 Skeld ewe. ...or maybe you want to save me from temptation by getting them yourself???? heh, heh.
- Franna