Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

One More!

It is an addiction. So ... I called the person I have picked to help me get over this addiction ... that would be Stephen Rouse.And, as a result of Stephen's 'attempts' at advising me about over-coming my addiction to Shetland genetics ... I bought another lamb. She is likely modified, and is F2 Lightning. I loved her Grand-dam and her Grandsire. She is a prize.

I also made an offer on three more ... but, I'll wait until I hear back about those ones before I post pictures.

Thank you Stephen ... I think.

Actually, I likely need to find a NEW support person ... LOL

5 comments:

Nancy K. said...

My Dear Mr. Stearman,

With the flock that you have managed to put together in a relatively short period of time and the contribution you have made to the Shetland breed as a whole ~ I would say that "you are doing JUST FINE!!!"

Anonymous said...

She looks stunning, Bill. I couldn't have resisted her either. THAT STEPHEN is not a good at helping one overcome addictions...I have sheep here to prove it!

Kathy said...

It's good to know we're all in good company, Bill! Just as long as we don't have to start up a Shetlands Anonymous
Group as the travel expenses would kill me right now. heeheehee

Carol B. said...

What ever made you think that Stephen could help you over come Shetland addiction? He is a huge sheep-a-holic himself. LOL. Just visiting his flock is like being a kid in a candy store. So hard to resist if you have the space for "just one more sheep." Especially if you had to drive a few hours to get there.

stephen rouse said...

she's gorgeous, can you please find a way to bring her to me in your suitcase at the end of the month? (lol)...ummm...whooops...>I mean I'm supposed to be helping you. But she is gorgeous, right? hehe. I'd take her in a drop-dead heart beat.