Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The TRUE Meaning of MY Life

Yah know ... I can buy and sell and breed and AI a MILLION sheep ... and produce the best Shetland lambs ever born ... but ... they are meaningless compared to how I love and value my kids (including my kids-in-law) and Grandkids. They are the 'and Family' that makes my Willow Garden Flock have any sort of purpose.My kids and their spouses LIKE each other, which is so very cool for an old Dad to see. They went camping together one night last weekend. And, as you can see in the pictures, Will and Anna like each other as well ... :-)
Above ... Chris and Will.
And Tim and Anna
And here, strolling in the grass ... my son, Chris, with his son, Will ... and my daughter, Kate, with her daughter, Anna.
Why can't I talk about any of these pictures, and these people, without filling up with uncontrollable love ... which just becomes tears ... *sigh*.

I have become such a sentimental old fart ... but ... because of kids, kids-in-law, and grand kids ... I am SUCH a happy old fart.

Thank you for sending me the pictures Kerri ... :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are truly blessed. Thanks for sharing your blessings with the rest of us!

Kathy said...

You are blessed, indeed, Bill. With the prospect of a gradbaby coming in December, I find myself with mixed emotions...I can hardly wait, but why did my daughter have to live so darned far away? (That said I wouldn't trade my SIL for anything - he's a gem himself)
I'm wondering how I'm going to be able to take not being close enough to visit more often. At least we have computers now and cameras so we can see each other...but it won't compare to holding that little one in my arms.