Pages

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Introducing ... Bob and Doug Mackenzie

Barnie, my beloved barn cat, moved on to a new home over the winter. I have seen him in the neighbourhood, but he has not come back here for anything but a quick hunt. He left about the time I started to talk about having him neutered. ... hmmmm
Sooo ... last week I got two new kittens from a friend.
Meet Bob ...
and Doug.
Anna is TOTALLY unsure about Doug ... hehehe

Both Bob and Doug will be neutered ASAP ... but ... I won't talk about it out loud in front of them ... hehehe

Life ... is good ... :-)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What cutie kittens! Had I known you were in need of kittens...I would have sent you a few from the litter of 6 we found under our front step!
We had Mama spayed and have found homes for four of them already, but I still have two left, Bill! heeheehee

Sharrie said...

Glad somebody still remembers Bob and Doug Mc. Love the names.

Carol B. said...

I love cats. I adore kittens. Too bad I am allergic to them. I don't dare get a cat. Even an outside/barn cat. I would be getting sick all the time because I would pet first and then take the allergy meds even though I know better. Bob and Doug are adorable.