Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

WillowGarden Nelson, and His Sister, Mandella

This handsome young guy is WillowGarden Nelson. Nelson is out of Great Plains Cherry, an exquisite double F2 katmoget (Timothy/Greyling). His sire is Todhill Hornblower.
He has a nicer histogram than Kilimanjaro, but doesn't carry spots. I've given him eight ewes this year ... three Todhill Glayva F1 ewe lambs ... my dear Dailley Iris, a mioget ewe ... Great Plains Sylvia, a grand 1999 Ag fawn Greyling daughter ... Whistlestop Lizbet, a awhite F1 Skeld/F2 Drum Jings 2004 ewe ... and Bonnine Best, a moorit with no iset, out of my Kate lines and Whistlestop Lerwick.

I am liking this guy a lot, and will re-testing his fleece as he matures
Nelson's sister, WillowGarden Mandella white, with a lot of moorit-like 'spots' all over her face and head. I just realized that she could well be Awt/Ab, and I won't know for sure because I put her in with Kilimanjaro!
*** Click on the histogram to enlarge it.

I like this gir, a lot. Not sure just what it is about her ... :-)

1 comment:

stephen rouse said...

I enjoyed seeing the sheep with their histograms. And how slick that was to put those histograms in there and be able to click on them and see them full size. Wow. How did you do that. Very nice.