Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Grand Babies ... :-)

My daughter, Kate, came with me on Sunday when I went to spend the day with the world's most perfect baby (at the moment, Kate ... ;-). Of course I am talking about Will Stearman.
Above is a picture of Kate holding Will. Will, is resting on his yet to be born cousin. It is a very cool picture ... and the first one that I have taken of my two Grand Babies ... :-). Kate is 'due' around December 10th. I am doing my best to remain calm ... but when she called from work in the middle of the day today ... just to CHAT ... I almost started to hypervenatlate ... but she really did just want to chat.
And this is Will ... doing what makes me happiest, for now, anyway ... sleeping on my lap so that I can look at him, stroke him, smell him, listen to him breathe. He is so perfect ... :-) I have never known love like this before ... love for my Grandson ... and love for the wonderful couple who look after this amazing being when I can't be there. Thank you so much for this gift to the world Chris and Kerri!

Life is good ... and can only get better.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are going to have an AWESOME Christmas, Grandpa!

Kathy said...

Congratulations, Gramps! How wonderful to see a new generation in your family...Best Wishes to you and your family!