Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Will

What an amazing, emotional, and spiritual experience it is to hold your first grand child ... for the first time.

This BEAUTIFUL and absolutely perfect young man is William Elliott Stearman ... Will.
As you can see ... we have made an awesome connection ... :-)
I'll write more later ... and share more pictures ... but for now ... I just want to enjoy the wonderfulness of having met my Grandson ... and get some work done ... so that I can stop crying ... ;-)

This truly is a new level of love for me ... *sigh*

3 comments:

Kim Nikolai said...

Congratulations Bill! He is absolutely precious.

Nancy K. said...

I am so happy for you! I think I'll call my Grandsons and tell them how much I love them.....

Carol B said...

Congratulations Grandpa,

What a beautiful baby. And a beautiful sound track for parenting him.