Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome to ... William Elliott Stearman

Well ... at 6:05 AM today ... my grandson, William Elliott Stearman ... entered the world. After a pretty uncomplicated labour, it was discovered that Will was breech (hard to imagine such behaviour from a grandchild of mine ... ;-) ... so he was delivered via C-section.

All are fine ... healthy ... and happy. Because Kerri is uncomfortable from the surgery, I didn't drive to Toronto to visit this dear young man tonight ... and his parents. I WILL get there ASAP and get some pictures. And hold him ... smell him ... feel him ... love him.

Above is my daughter-in-law, Kerri, after just finishing Will's room, not long ago. What a wonderful young woman she is! I love her to bits ... as I do my son ... and I am so very happy for them both.

And of course ... just to think about my grandson ... makes my eyes fill with love ... :-)

Life is soooooo very good.

*sigh*
:-)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Grandpa!

Nancy K. said...

I am very happy for you Bill. On many levels!

May the joys just keep on coming...

Franna said...

Congratulations, Doting Grandpa! Have Mom take it easy now. She'll have plenty of time to obsess over the "new" Bill Stearman.
Family... a wonderful thing.
- Franna