Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

Those Who Don't WORK at Willow Garden!

These are the two laziest creatures here on the farm. Molly ... also known as 'Sausage' due to her size and shape ... does nothing ... other than keep the couch warm. BUT ... just TRY to move her when you want to sit down ... hehehe!

With her is Grace. Grace also does nothing ... although I am sure, that if she could talk ... she'd tell you that she is 'Queen of the Estate'. Little does SHE know ... that I am the TRUE reigning monarch here ... ;-)
Everyone else was off working. I came in to get something ... and caught these two NOT earning their keep!

Too bad they are both so darned cute ... otherwise ... they'd be ... out the door ... LOL

2 comments:

Kathy said...

And we of the "Mankind" group think we're so smart...I KNOW my cats are the smart ones. I don't see anyone filling my food-bowl or cleaning my litterbox daily. I am so well trained that I even have a warming blanket on the spare guest bed...in case one of them gets cold. Not to mention the daily rub-downs they each insist on. Oy!

Juliann said...

Hi Bill,

The world needs these little couch potatos, made just for lovin' and snuggling. ;)