Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bugs at Presqu'ile

We walked just about every trail in the Park when we were there ... MANY Kilometers. Actually, it was likely good for me.

AND ... being the lazy sot that I am ... ;-) ... I took my camera everywhere ... so that if I needed a rest ... I could just PRETEND that I was taking pictures.
I took HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of pictures! Shows how many rests that I needed ... hehehe
These are just a FEW of the ones that I took of assorted 'bugs'.
Sheep pictures will come on another day.

This post is already likely pretty large for friends on dial-up.


Sorry.











3 comments:

Michelle said...

All GORGEOUS photos, Bill! By the way, did you sleep in the Boler or in the tent? CAN you sleep in that tiny trailer?

kkaci said...

Bill, these photographs are beautiful!

stephen rouse said...

unbelievable shots bill! Way to go!