Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hooked Up ... And Ready to Go!

I thought that I'd tell more about the Boler ... and answer a few queries that I've had.

First of all ... it is 13' long at its longest ... and 6'6 at its widest. The main bed is a 3/4 bed ... but there is also a small bunk bed that is only 20" wide. We sleep in the main bed ... or did for the one night that we have spent in it. Of course, we were both so tired from all the dang hiking that neither of us stirred in the night.

Or maybe it was the wine ... ;-) To clarify another query, I brought along an open bottle of white wine to finish off ... and a bottle of red wine to go with the glasses. Helped us sleep to be sure ... but ... left us still able to hike some more the next morning.

Anyway ... indeed we do both fit. AND ... if it gets uncomfortable ... I have an air mattress so that Gene can sleep in the dining tent ... if he chooses ... I'm staying with the Boler ... hehehe

We're off for three nights at Bon Echo this time. Who knows how THAT will go ... hehehe

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have been reading your escapades with the Boler, viewing the wonderful pictures, and enjoying your commentary about your Holiday, Bill. We have space for you any time you want to visit this way. :) (There's a pretty big hole in the ground a bit north of us you might like to see!)