Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2006

More Spots at Willow Garden!

Lots of ecitement here yesterday. For the past couple of days, I had been cursing the deer for making a mess of my fences with their coming and going. Then today I found a gate knocked down at the back of the farm. The very back of the farm is about 5 acres of bush and creek ... that connects to hundreds of acres of wilderness.

While investigating further ... this is what I found ... at least she is spotted ... hehehe

After lots of time and energy spent ... by a lot of people ... chasing the poor thing, she went and hid in the thickest of the bush. The funniest part of the chase was when she jumped the fence into the pasture and the sheep started to chase her around the field ... hehehe

Today, we'll try again ... with all of the kids ... all of the dogs ... both the 4 wheelers ... and the cowboy on horseback with the lassoo! I'll try for pictures. It should be quite the spectacal. Wish us luck!

No comments: