Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Xavier - At Almost Five Months

I have someone interested in Xavier.  I wasn't going to sell him ... but then I got a call from a good friend.  She has a Samson daughter (and I'd like one) ... and I have a Samson son (and she'd like one).  Both calves are out of exceptional cows and I'd welcome the genetics from both into my little herd.  Hmm ... I actually own the dams of both calves.  How cool is that!
The new little girl, if things work out, will be Katanna after my daughter and granddaughter.
 I also have plans to name another 'keeper' heifer Kerloane, after my daughter in law and granddaughter.
 Then there could be a Tames or a Jimothy, after my son in law and grandson.
And who WOULDN'T name a Dexter Willopher, after my son and grandson.

I hope that the fun that I am having with this SHOWS!  
Life is good!

No comments: