Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dexter Heifers For Sale! SOLD!

I have two yearling Dexter heifers that I'd like to sell ASAP, since my hay supply is dwindling quickly.  They are both purebred and will be registered and transfered to their new owner.  I'd like them to stay together and have put together a 'package deal' with that in mind.
Both are out of dun cows and a red bull, so calves of all three Dexter colours are possible, depending on the bull used for breeding.  They are also dog tame and very friendly ... :-)

Here they are ... 
Promise ... 
 Promise ...
 Joy ... 
 Joy ...
 Joy.

Since these heifers are not quite old enough to breed yet, I am including 4 straws of semen from an AI bull, Duskhill Enchanter.  This package is SOLD, and going to a wonderful new home!  Thank you Adrian and Marilyn!

No comments: