Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Charlotte's Web's Katanna

Katanna arrived today and she is a doll!  My neighbours Jason and Pete, delivered Xavier (now known as Son of Sam) to my friend Charlotte, and brought home Katanna in exchange.  She is all that I had hoped for.
She was totally taken with Stew, who is her full brother.  As an aside, I think that Stew will get to stay 'in tact' for a while as I want to see if he grows as well as the other Samson offspring that I have seen.
 She was a bit nervous at first, what with all these new creatures to meet.
 She is pretty though ... and I expect that she'll grow into an amazing cow.
 Here she is with her dam and her full brother.  How cute is THAT!
Thank you Charlotte!
Life is good!

2 comments:

Charlotte's Web Farm said...

Awwwwe! So sweet that the former "Shaylee" (Fairy princess of the field) got to go to a home where she knew someone...we love 'lil Son Of Sam too... though the girls want to beat him up cause 'he's too small' haha

Charlotte's Web Farm said...

Unless I am conformed to their norm it will be Katanna of Charlotte's Web....She's Female ya no!