Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Updated Sale List ... Sold Out for 2010

I currently have 5 ewes and ewe lambs on my sale list. These girls represent very diverse genetics and would make an ideal starter flock. The prices are already reasonable ... but I would sell all 5 as a package for $1000.
WillowGarden Kitchener ... a 2010 black katmoget ewe lamb, out of V Creek Leo and WillowGarden Gin ... $250 ... SOLD
Firbre Works Highwood ... a 2006 mioget flecket ewe, out of Valley Road Jarrett and Fibre Works Glissande ... $250 ... SOLD
HarmonyMarsh Arya, a 2009 black gulmoget katmoget smirslet, sokket ewe, out of HarmonyMarsh Roosevelt and HarmoneyMarsh Astrid ... $250 ... SOLD
WillowGarden Ameliasburgh ... a 2010 emsket, krunet ewe lamb, out of V Creek Leo and HarmonyMarsh Autumn ... no longer for sale (I felt her fleece ... :-)
WillowGarden Adella ... a 2008 yuglet sokket ewe, out of WillowGarden Killimanjaro and Sheltrng Pines Zimblestern ... $250 ... SOLD

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Is Arya registered with NASSA?
I would love to consider buying her, but not sure how I'd get her to Wisconsin....maybe I'll send out some feeler.

Bill Stearman said...

Arya is registered, and will be in the next on-line database update, I believe.

Unfortunately for me, the US border is closed to sheep from Canada.

Kelly said...

That is a real shame....

stephen rouse said...

Wow! she is a spitting image of her grandmother, Hildegard! Talk about deja vu!