Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Art Purchases

Today, I bought two paintings by my friend Brandy Gale. It is interesting that I call her a friend ... since she was really just a 'facebook friend' ... who puts so much of herself 'out there' that folks just KNOW her.
I fell in love with these two fairly small paintings (remember the size of my Grandpa Flat!). They are sooo Brandy! ... with the brilliant colours ... the bold strokes that each tell a story ... and the fun and love that is in each piece!
What do I know from art ... other than that I LOVE this young woman ... and her art!

Check her out ... BRANDY GALE

Tell her that Bill sent you ... :-)

Life is good ... and even more so now that I am living with two pieces of Brandy's work ... :-)

1 comment:

Aagaard Farms said...

You're quite the renaissance man!! The paintings look gorgeous - and I'll bet there even better 'in person'. Enjoy!!