Pages

Monday, May 03, 2010

Yearling Ram for Sale

I have two yearling rams for sale ... one that is home grown and one that I imported from Michigan last August.
Above is WillowGarden Richard Gere, NASSA registration # S30370. He is out of North Wind Holiday, a VERY fine and even fleeced F1 Holly, and WillowGarden Gin who is a high percentage UK genetics ewe. Genetically, he is Ab/Aa BB/Bb SS/? MM/?. This guy is also scurred, meaning that he is 'half polled'. He will throw either horned, scurred, or polled ram lambs, depending on the genetics of the ewe that he is bred to. I was going to keep this boy for myself, but I already have seven Holiday daughters in my flock of about 30 females. This boy will make an awesome flock sire, especially for anyone interested in breeding for polled genetics. ... $325

No comments: