Pages

Monday, May 03, 2010

Ewes and Ewe Lambs For Sale

There will not be many ewes and ewe lambs for sale this year as I have a couple that will be culled and a couple of others that will be retired.

There are still seven more ewes to lamb, so there may be additions to this list, but here is what I will part with at this point in time.
WillowGarden Ottawa is a black krunet ewe lamb out of WillowGarden Macaroon (Great Plains Sara X Bramble Nick) and North Wind Holiday (Fi Holly ram). I have retained her dam and MANY of her Holiday sisters. This lamb carries spotting genetics and moorit. I expect that this will be the ONLY Holiday daughter offered for sale this year. ... $400
WillowGarden Napean, a moorit katmoget ewe lamb out of Spring Water Eve (Valley Road Sidney X WillowGarden Nelson AI) and Wintertime Red Velvet (awesome polled gulmoget from Michigan). I have retained her dam, her twin sister, and many other Red Velvet daughters. This will likely be the only Red Velvet off spring offered for sale this year. ... $425
WillowGarden Kitchener is a black katmoget ewe lamb out of WillowGarden Gin (WillowGarden Kagera AI X V Creek Hummer) and V Creek Leo (Justalit'l Hollypop X V Creek Von Diesel). This is an awesome ewe lamb. I was going to retain her but have decided to keep her dam instead to use in my Extension Dominant breeding program, since she is double patterned. I like Leo's lambs, and used him as clean-up last Fall. I still have four ewes bred to him. This ewe is show quality. ... $425
WillowGarden Snickertini is a 2008 black gulmoget / katmoget 2008 ewe. She is out of Great Plains Isabell (F1 Greyling) and V Creek Hummer. I love this ewe but have retained her dam and two sisters. ... $325
Windwater Rolo is a 2007 spotted mioget gulmoget. She is out of WillowGarden Queen Latifah and Windwater Jersey. Rolo is a Tisket gulmoget and is an awesome colour. I have retained her daughter and a Tisket gulmoget ram. ... $325 ... SOLD ... Thanks Meagan!
WillowGarden Opal is a black katmoget 2008 black katmoget ewe. She is out of WillowGarden Linyahti (F1 Todhill Hornblower) and V Creek Hummer. This is a gorgeous ewe, but I have retainer her two gul/kat ewe lambs from this year. ... $325
Harmony Marsh Lily is a 2008 spotted katmoget ewe. She is out of WillowGarden Hattie McDaniel and HarmonyMarsh Archimedes. This ewe produced the nicest lamb born here so far this year. I have retained her dam and two daughters. ... $325

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You just kill me when you advertise gorgeous Shetlands beyond my reach up there in Canada. I imagine Canadian breeders will snatch them up in a hurry!